Scarlett Johansson Smokey Eye Makeup tips
Scarlett Johansson seems to have made it to being the teenage heartthrob. She is truly an actress who has been able to pull of roles like Prestige and Match Point at the same time. Match Point is a personal favorite, her glamorous roles have also had a major impact on the men and women today. More than Scarlett Herself, that which is more famous is the Scarlett Johansson Smokey Eye Makeup. We are here to give you some Scarlett Johansson Smokey Eye Makeup tips. Those who have seen her in Prestige can see that she has been able to pull of the dainty Darling look of hers pretty well thanks to the Scarlett Johansson Smokey Eye Makeup. Smokey Eyes on Scarlett lends her the amazing innocent look to kill for. No wonder she is the most popular actresses in Hollywood today, and she also reins the hearts of many men around the whole wide world. The specials thing about Scarlett Johansson Smokey Eye Makeup is that it’s different because like other Smokey eyes, Scarlett doesn’t wear a combination of two eye shadows, most of the times. Smokey eyes are made of two colors, one that is light and one that is dark. The lighter one takes over the darker one in layers, it’s generally pretty difficult to make out which is the base color since all it lends to the makeup is a slight hue. Thankfully, with the help if professional makeup artists all this is done pretty skillfully so that no one understands. But here you don’t need any makeup artist for the Scarlett Johansson Smokey Eye Makeup, because we are going to turn you into one. And this is how we are going to do it.
You already know one of the secrets of the Scarlett Johansson Smokey Eye Makeup, the fact that only one color is used in the eyeshadow. The trick is that, the same color is blended so well and so slowly that it is first put with a slight hand, and as one starts blending, it is made darker. It’s almost like the work of a painter, who knows the trick of the trade or even a magician.
How to apply Scarlett Johannson smokey eye makeup.
Let us now look at the steps of the Scarlett Johansson Smokey Eye Makeup:
1. You need to start with the Primer and apply it all over the upper eyelid. This removes the oil and creases on the upper lid.
2. You then need to start with a single eyeshadow, let’s use brown here, start using the eyeshadow, you need to make it darker as you go. Which means with every stroke you need to add the color to the eye shadow. Start applying it on the upper end of the eyelid.
3. Remember you need to blend it together as you go. This is very important to get the same effect as Scarlett Johansson Smokey Eye Makeup.
4. You then need to apply the powder eyeliner, preferably black. You need to blend this too. Apply it all over the upper eyelid and about 3/4th of the lower eyelid.
5. Use your eyelash curler and keep it on for about 10 to 15 seconds.
6. Finally finish it off with some voluminizing mascara. Apply at least 2-3 coats to get the same effect as the Scarlett Johansson Smokey Eye Makeup.