Orzo Salad with Tomatoes, Feta, and Mint has a classic Greek flavour, This salad is great fro a light lunch or brunch. Learn how to make this tangy Orzo Salad with Tomatoes, Feta, and Mint salad.
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 pint tomatoes
• 1 lemon
• 1 cup feta cheese
• 1/3 cup olives
• 1/3 cup chopped mint leaves
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
How to make Orzo Salad with Tomatoes, Feta, and Mint
• Orzo Salad with Grape Tomatoes, Feta, and Mint Take a large saucepan and fill with water. Bring the water to boil and then add the orzo to cook. Follow the directions given to cook orzo.
• Take a skillet , heat some olive oil on a medium flame and add the tomatoes into the skillet.
• Cook the tomatoes until the skin split.
• Take one lemon and grate 1 teaspoon of rind.
• Squeeze one table spoon of lemon juice and keep aside.
• Drain most of the water from the saucepan leaving behind ½ cup of orzo water.
• Add orzo along with the cooking water to tomatoes in skillet
• Stir in the lemon peel and juice, feta, olives, mint, and pepper.
Dish out in a large shallow bowl and your orzo salad with tomatoes mint and feta cheese is ready to serve.