We have an amazing Monkey Bread recipe that is a guaranteed hit with the kids This Monkey Bread recipe is filled with flavours with a rich sauce. Learn how to make this amazing Monkey Bread recipe here.
Monkey Bread recipe
• 4 cans biscuits
• 1 cup packed brown sugar
• 3/4 cups butter
• 1/2 cup white sugar
• 2 Tablespoons cinnamon
• 1/2 cup raisins
How to Make Monkey Bread:
• Start by preheating your oven to 350F.
• Take a a baking pan and grease it
• Take sugar and cinnamon and mix it well in a mixing bowl.
• Take the biscuits and cut them into quarters
• Add the biscuits to the sugar and cinnamon mix and mix well till each biscuit piece is coated well.
• Arrange the biscuit pieces in the bottom of the greased pan. Layer the biscuits till all biscuits are placed in the pan.
• Place the raisins among the biscuit pieces as you layer them.
• Take a saucepan and melt the butter in it.
• Add brown sugar to the saucepan and mix well with the butter. Bring the mix to boil and keep on the flame for a minute
• Pour the butter sugar mix over the biscuit pieces and bake for 35 minutes.
• Once the Monkey bread is done, take it out of the oven and let it cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
• Take a plate and place the baking pan upside down on the plate and then gently tap the bottom of the pan. Now pull the pan away slowly.
Your Monkey bread is ready to serve.