Kourtney Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup
Don’t we love Kourtney in every avatar? Right from seeing her on the ramp or her page three avatar. The confidence with which she sports all her different attires is truly amazing. We know that you are dying to know her secret’s from her Smokey Eye make up. And we are here to give you just that! This one is totally classified, just like Kortney herself is. Here are Kourtney Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup tips for you.
Kourtney Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup Tips
Firstly a reminder is that the secret to Kourtney Kardashian’s Smokey Eye Makeup is Blending. You need to be prepared to do a lot of blending and smudging because that’s the basic idea behind Kourtney Kardashian’s Smokey Eye Makeup. So are you ready to see the most amazing Kourtney Kardashian’s Smokey Eye Makeup that the whole worl is crazy about! Lets look at it then
Stuff you need for Kourtney Kardashian’s Smokey Eye Makeup:
• MAC primer
• Eyeshadow brush one slant thick
• Eye shadow brush one slant thin
• Eyelash curler
• Pencil eyeliner
• MAC mascara
• Thinning eyeshadow
• Darker shade of the same eyeshadow you are using
You need to understand that smokey eyes these days are hardly limited to the usual charcoal and black colors. You need to be experimental in nature yourself. It may sound difficult in the beginning but trust me it isn’t. With some practice and expertise you will you will be able to write one of these articles. In fact, I did the very same thing. With Kourtney Kardashian’s Smokey Eye Makeup the best part is that she uses unusual colors that are totally cool. At one event you will see her with a steely black whereas; in the next a simple pink smokey eye make up. This is the reason why a Kourtney Kardashian’s Smokey Eye Makeup itself is a creative thing. As we go you will see yourself enjoy yourself.
How to apply Kourtney Kardashian Smokey Eye makeup
Lets look at how to do a Kourtney Kardashian’s Smokey Eye Makeup
1. You need to wear the primer all across your entire upper eye lid. This is basically done to remove the creases off the eyelid.
2. If you do not have a primer, you could do with a nice concealer or a good foundation. Apply it with the slant eyeshadow brush and be delicate and do it slowly. You need to apply it evenly across your eyelid
3. You then need to start with the eyeshadow, I am going to use steely blue here. Use a neutral base something like lighter blue or lavender would look nice. Start by applying at the upper end of your eyelid.
4. Don’t apply the eyeshadow very dark. Apply it in such a way that you enhance the color with every stroke. This is to bring about the layered look. It truly looks ravishing.
5. You then need to apply the steely blue eyeshadow. Apply it the same way like you apply the lighter eyeshadow. Remember the more time you take to apply the eyshadow the better it is.
6. Use your powdered eyeliner to apply it all along your upper eyelid. And then on the lower lid you need to apply it about three fourths.
7. Blend as you go. Use a sponge or a cotton bud for the perfect Kourtney Kardashian’s Smokey Eye Makeup.
8. Finally use your eyelash curler and finish it off with two or three coats of mascara.
9. You could also try adding some shimmer on your brow bone to get the Kourtney Kardashian’s Smokey Eye Makeup effect.