Kim Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup
When we talk of Kim Kardashian, you love her you hate her, but you have to admit that whatever is your opinion of this reality star, her makeup is super gorgeous. She has the smoky eye/nude lip look down. Lets look at Kim Kardashian Smokey eye makeup tips here.
Kim Kardashian smokey eye makeup tips
Kim Kardashian smokey eye makeup is the perfect eye makeup that one can get. It’s never too dark, and it also allows the focus to be on her lashes and eye color. Kim Kardashian also knows the cardinal rule when it comes to makeup: which is, to pick only one thing to emphasize. With a smoky eye makeup, this means playing up your eyes and leaving your cheeks and lips relatively simple. By following these simple Kim Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup tips here.
Kim Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup requires several steps, but though it looks daunting it’s actually pretty simple to achieve. Remember, the key to this look is blending!
Here is a step-by-step guide to Kim’s smoky eye.
Things you will require for Kim Kardashian Smokey eye makeup :
• Liquid foundation
• Cream concealer
• Powder the same color as your skin
• Powder a shade darker than your skin
• Dark blue/purple eye shadow
• Silver/pearl cream eye shadow
• Black eyeliner pencil
• Black eye shadow
• Black mascara
• Brown/black eyebrow powder
• Silicon-based eye shadow primer
• Fake eyelashes and glue
• Cream blush
• Nude lip liner
• Nude/light pink lipstick
• Nude/light coral lipgloss
The tools you require Kim Kardashian Smokey eye makeup :
• 2 kabuki brushes
• Powder brush
• 3 eye shadow brushes
• Angled eyeliner brush
• Eyebrow brush
• Cotton buds
• Small scissors
How to apply Kim Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup.
Make sure there are no lines from the concealer under your eyes, after this you need to brush the loose powder underneath the eye with a small brush.
1. First you must apply the eye shadow primer on your lids using an eye shadow brush. Remember, you must apply until right above the crease.
2. You can then use another eye shadow brush, apply your dark eye shadow to the top part of your lid. Start on the outside corner and work around the top of the crease. Make sure to blend, you don’t want any harsh lines. This is a Kim Kardashian’s Smokey Eye Makeup specialty.
3. After this you can line the inside of your lower lid using a black eyeliner pencil, then start blending it under the eyes. You can then soften the line with your finger or you could also use a cotton bud.
4. Blend the bottom liner into the upper lid shadow using the eye shadow brush.
5. Put shadow on the inside corner of the lid, using the synthetic eye shadow brush. Blend slightly with the bottom eyeliner and then use brush to blend with the rest of the upper lid.
6. You can finally get your black eye shadow and with the angled eye liner brush. Press into the upper lash line beginning from the outside corner. Bring it up slightly into the eye lash crease. This helps intensify the length of your lashes and conceal fake eyelashes.
You can now sport your Kim Kardashian Smokey Eye Makeup with pride !