Keira Knightley Smokey Eye Makeup Tips
My personal favorite for Smokey eyes makeup has always been Keira Knightly Smokey Eyes Makeup. This is simply because the elegance with which she chooses her colors. It’s never too much and it’s never too little. At the recent academy awards, she looked completely gorgeous. I am sure every one of you will love to know the secret of Keira Knightley Smokey Eyes Makeup. And when you actually do you will realize how simple it is to do the Keira Knightley Smokey Eyes Makeup. All it takes is some patience and practice; in that order. You need to know that Keira Knightley Smokey Eyes Makeup is all about grace and elegance. There isn’t much room for edgy smokey eye makeup or gothic eye makeup. Keira has always been the one for grace and the colors that she chooses also exudes the same elegance and grace. Black being her favorite, she also seems to experiment a lot with pink and orange. Orange goes very well with her skin tone. In fact people with a slightly dusky skin tone must most definitely experiment with orange and the other similar colors like dark brown, lavender and grey. Grey looks amazing in the night and for evening outings. Keep this to be the checklist for all those who want to follow the style patterns of Keira Knightley Smokey Eyes Makeup.
How to apply Keira Knightley Smokey Eye makeup
Let’s look at how to do the Keira Knightley Smokey Eyes Makeup
1. You first need to decide on which color you are going to wear. Depending on that you are going to need the rest of the makeup material. Always choose a color that you think is a shade or two darker than your skin tone. It definitely looks good when one is able to sport a color lighter than their skin tone but that depends on the environment and the color of the dress that you are wearing.
2. You need a primer to put it all over the upper lid of your eye. This is a base, it removes the oil and the creases off your eyes and it helps the make up to set itself properly.
3. You then need to apply the base eyeshadow, like lavender or something for a purple smokey eye. You will need to make it darker as you go because it might look like a raccoons eye if you make it dark from the beginning.
4. Then apply the darker eyeshadow in the same manner, over the lighter eyeshadow. This will give a layering effect
5. Blend blend blend
6. Use a cotton bud to blend
7. You then need to use an eyeliner pencil. Do not use a liquid liner. Many a times people use a liquid liner but its of no use because you cannot blend it. We need to be able to blend the whole thing well.
8. Draw the liner all over the upper eye lid, but in the lower rim of your eye you need to draw about three fourths.
9. Use some shimmer to apply on your brow bone, It will add to the effect of the Keira Knightley Smokey Eyes Makeup.
10. Use the eyelash curler for 5-10 seconds and finish it off with two or three coats of thick black mascara.
11. You have created your Keira Knightley Smokey Eyes Makeup.
You can learn how to apply Keira Knightley Smokey eye makeup by following this Keira Knightley smokey eye makeup tutorial.