Jessica Alba Smokey Eye Makeup
Jessica Alba’s most popular role has been in Fantastic Four in which she looks absolutely fantastic. Jessica Alba is most envied for her amazing skin, body and of course her smokey eye makeup. Well, we are sure to reveal to you one of her secrets, pertaining to her makeup, that is Jessica Alba Smokey Eye Makeup Tips. Jessica Alba Smokey Eye Makeup is among the most famous in the world. She is a natural born athlete and she makes no qualms about her athletic built. The most remarkable feature of Jessica Alba Smokey Eye Makeup is the complexion that the makeup artists don’t have to work on at all. Thus, this is a customized tip for the Latinas that you must try the Jessica Alba’s Smokey Eye Makeup. It’s definitely worth it!
Jessica Alba Smokey Eye Makeup Tips
Jessica Alba is naturally blessed with a Bronzish Complexion. You could either get yourself artificially tanned, or you could use a bronze foundation color to apply it before you try the Jessica Alba Smokey Eye Makeup. This would be good because you can use the colors that Jessica Alba uses liberally. Remember that the primer that you use must be a shade or two darker than the skin tone that you possess. We are going to show you the Jessica Alba Smokey Eye Makeup Tips. This Jessica Alba Smokey Eye Makeup Tips is going to be with a bronze eyeshadow. Preferably MAC since they have the exact eyshadow that will bring about a perfect Jessica Alba’s Smokey Eye Makeup. So in case you don’t possess a bronze MAC eyeshadow, get one for yourself. It’s like a must-have. Also remember while you are at the Jessica Alba Smokey Eye Makeup, you need to keep the rest of the face make up to the minimal. You could probably use some gel and tie a small bun at the nape of your neck, but do not over do it. This is like the biggest secret for Jessica Alba Smokey Eye Makeup.
How to apply Jessica Alba Smokey Eye Makeup
Lets being our tutorial for Jessica Alba Smokey Eye Makeup Tips
1. You first need to cover your entire eyelid with a good MAC primer. If you don’t have one, get one. Use a small eyeshadow brush to do so. Cover the lid evenly and remove the traces of oil and creases from it.
2. You then need to apply a shade of light brown, or else gray also would do. Keep it light since this is just a base. Remember that you will later need to smudge to bring about the shimmery and layered effect. So do not go about putting the base eyeliner very dark since it will be a huhge disaster.
3. You then need to use your MAC eyeshadow, apply it towards the end of the upper eyelid. Don’t cover the entire eyelid since it will be quite a disaster. Use a big eyeshadow brush, also available in MAC to do this one.
4. Apply eyeliner, preferably the powdery one, and keep to black. Here you will need to use a cotton bud or a sponge to blend. Blend lightly.
5. Finally, use some voluminous mascara and use two to three coats to complete the look for Jessica Alba’s Smokey Eye Makeup.
You can use the Jessica Alba smokey eye makeup tisp to get gorgeous bold smokey eyes like Jessica Alba