One of the most important and memorable days for a girl is her wedding day. However if not planned in advance it can be very chaotic. Wedding makeup needs a lot of thought to select the perfect wedding makeup look for you. The latest trend is to have a natural wedding makeup look that goes well for summers. However the best wedding makeup is the one that suits you and looks great on you. Follow these simple wedding makeup tips on how to apply wedding makeup that we have for you to get the perfect wedding makeup look.
Wedding makeup tips
How to apply wedding makeup
Follow these simple wedding makeup tips that help you apply wedding makeup.
• Make sure that before you start applying the wedding make up your face is clean.
• Start applying wedding makeup by applying the foundation evenly to the face. Blend it well to prevent any kind of visible line at the jaw line or the hairline. Also apply the foundation to the neck and upper chest otherwise you will look like a painted doll.
• The wedding makeup that you will apply depends a lot on the time of the day. If your wedding is scheduled for the day time it is might as well better to keep the wedding makeup minimal with rosy lips and the use of neutral shades. If you have your wedding in the night there is no harm trying out wedding makeup that is more dark and bold.
• For wedding eye makeup apply the black or the dark brown eyeliner and the shimmery eye shadow to the eyelid. Don’t go in for metallic colours as you may look very gaudy in photographs.
• Curl the eyelashes and apply a coat of mascara. You can think of a second one if needed.
• For your wedding eye makeup you can wear a blush in shades of pink or peach. Make sure to see that it is layered and blended it well.
• Once done with the eyes move to the lips. Apply a lipstick that will last long and will not fade. You can coat it with gloss that will give it some shine. Line the lipstick with a liner that is the same colour of the lipstick.
• In the end dust some powder loosely to set the wedding makeup well.
Some handy Wedding Bride makeup tips:
• Have a few of your friends help you apply wedding makeup
• There are many wedding makeup kits available at your cosmetic stores.
• Hire a professional wedding makeup artist who can apply your wedding makeup.
• Go through wedding and fashion magazines to decide on the best wedding makeup look for your big day.
You can follow this simple wedding makeup tutorial to get the perfect wedding makeup look for your great day.