It is normal for people to lose some hair every day. This hair loss is a natural process of older hair making way for newer hair. However in some people the hair loss is accelerated due to various reasons, this hair loss is called baldness or alopecia. There can be numerous reasons for hair loss in both men and women. In this article we would be discussing how to prevent hair loss by following hair loss tips for men and women.
The most important rule in the natural treatment of hair loss is that the same foods that are good for your health is good for your hair. Foods that are rich in protein, low carbohydrate and low fat content may help to maintain healthy hair and prevent hair loss. Omega 3, Omega 6 & is also useful for hair growth. Protein and calcium are very important for corduroy. We have outlined 10 simple tips to help improve hair growth and decrease hair loss:
Hair Loss Tips
- Products for hair care must be chosen carefully, because it would directly affect the growth of your hair.
- Alcohol and tobacco, smokeless tobacco can cause conditions that accelerate hair loss.
- If you color your hair regularly, make sure to leave a gap of at least 6-8 weeks between each session.
- Tight hairstyles like braids, buns and ponytails can cause hair loss
- Include foods rich in protein and low fat cheese, eggs, almonds, bean sprouts, fish, crustaceans and yogurt in your diet. Include Soy milk in your normal diet.
- The safest and cheapest way to get fast hair growth is the use of herbal supplements.
- Avoid hair pulling, this is can cause hair loss.
- Oil massages your hair least once a week.
- Some medications can be helpful for hair growth.
- have a calcium rich diet.
Hair loss home remedies for the men and women
Beautiful, beautiful hair attracts attention and is a dream for all. Do you know the main cause of hair loss? No… But the main reason for the loss of hair every day includes falling hair for genetic reasons, stress, pollution, thyroid imbalance, chemicals in hair products and a lack of adequate food. But you can keep your hair from falling by following some useful home remedies are inexpensive, natural and without side effects. Some home remedies for hair loss treatment are
- Apply a raw egg in your hair for 30 minutes, then wash with shampoo. A mixture of lemon juice and egg white can also be used to strengthen hair roots.
- Head massage with oil for 15-20 minutes then rinse with a shampoo. A warm oil massage with olive oil will also help.
- Use a mixture of lemon juice and Gooseberry juice on the scalp. It also helps control dandruff in the hair
- Henna is good for your hair. We can make henna paste and apply on your hair
- Beer has a lot of protein and sugar, Use beer to wash your hair once in a while.
- Boil neem(Azadirachta indica) leaves in water for an hour and let cool and then wash your hair with it.
- Make sure you eat nutritious food, with lots of green leaves.
Restoring Hair loss tips for man’s and women
There are ways to restore hair. There is no home remedy to restore the hair you have lost and must be done is by means of medical procedures or surgical procedures.
You should keep strictly to the following in mind when planning to restore hair loss.Ask questions and get checked by your doctor to see if you are experiencing hair loss due to side effects of medications you use.