Here is an easy to make pasta salad recipe. Fusilli with Herbed Ricotta and Grape Tomatoes not only is east to make but light and delicious. Fusilli with herbed ricotta and grape tomatoes is great for a Sunday brunch or a light lunch or dinner. Learn how to make a Fusilli with herbed ricotta and grape tomato salad here.
Fusilli with Herbed Ricotta and Tomatoes Salad
• 1 cup Ricotta cheese
Fresh oregano leaves
• 1/4 cup Romano cheese
• fresh basil leaves, chopped
• 12 ounce fusilli
• 2 cups grape tomatoes
How to make Fusilli with Herbed Ricotta and Grape Tomatoes
• Take a large saucepan and fill with water. Bring the water to boil and then add the fusilli to cook. Follow the directions given to cook fusilli.
• In a bowl add oregano, basil, ricotta and Romano cheese and mix well.
• When the Fusilli is almost done add the tomatoes to the pasta and let it cook.
• Drain out most of the water from the Fusilli, leaving behind about ½ cup of the pasta water in the pan.
• Add the ½ cup of pasta water to the ricotta cheese mix and toss well.
• Add the cheese mix to the Fusilli and toss well.
Dish out into a large shallow bowl and your Fusilli with Herbed Ricotta and Grape Tomatoes salad is ready to serve.