Curly or wavy hair has a natural beauty that few can compete with. Curly hair looks great if left open or made up in different hairstyles and looks great for an event like the prom or a causal evening out with friends. Curly hairstyles are very popular for the prom. We have lined up some of the most popular and searched curly hairstyles that you can use for the prom. Learn more about curly hairstyles for prom here.
If you have naturally curly hair or wavy hair, it would save you both the time and money of going to a salon for that curly hair look that is so popular this season. Curly hairstyles have been made famous by a lot of celebrities this season. One of the reasons why curly hair is popular for the prom is that it can be done up in various hairstyles with ease, giving you a chic and sexy look. Curly hair also helps accentuate your accessories like earrings and necklaces making you look gorgeous.
Tips for Curly hairstyle for Prom
To get that perfect curly hair look follow these simple tips given below:
- Before you start styling your hair, shampoo and condition your hair for that silky look,use a blow dryer to dry your hair.
- Curly hair looks great if parted; you can opt for a central parting or part your hair on the side.
- Make a ponytail with your hair, with the base of the ponytail just behind your ears.
- For girls with natural curls, scrunch the side swept pony tail, If you have straight hair you can use a curling iron and barrel curlers for that curly look.
- Curly hair dries up real fast, you should start conditioning your hair well in advance, conditioning on a weekly basis so that your hair looks at its best for the prom..
- For girls with wavy hair you can use different products to get that curly effect. After conditioning your hair use a hairspray and then gently blow dry your hair, ensuring not to dry the hair too much.
- You can try scrunching your hair while it is drying to get amazing curls.
Popular Curly Hairstyles for Prom:
French Twist Updo : The French twist is one hairstyle that you can never go wrong with, and looks great on long or medium hair. You can make it into a updo or down do with ease. Look up the ebodhitree article on French twist hairstyle tips.
Prom Hairstyle for long Curly Hair
If you have long curly hair, you it could be a bit difficult getting your hairstyle right,you can wear your hair long or try using a straightening gel.
Prom Hairstyle for Curly ringlet
For girls with curly hair you can try Curls & ringlets which are very popular this season.
Prom Hairstyle for Medium & Long Curls
You can let your hair fall over your shoulders if you have medium curly hair or try different curling techniques at home.
Prom Updos For Curly Hair
You can try different updos for prom that would look great. Read more about prom updos in the ebodhitree article Prom updo tips.
If you have wavy or curly hair, you can also try going in for a carefree causal look by making a small curl at the base of your ponytail.
You can choose any of these popular curly hairstyles for prom to make your prom one to remember.