Potato salad is an all time classic and favourite. I cannot imagine a family dinner without a classic potato salad. We have a classic homemade potato salad recipe for you which is simple and easy to use.
2 pounds Potatoes
4 hard boiled eggs
1 medium onions, diced
2 stalks celery, diced
½ teaspoon each of salt & pepper to taste
How to make Classic potato Salad
- Start by boiling the potato’s, make sure that they are well done before you peel them.
- Dice the potatoes into small cubes and add them to the mixing bowl
- Dice the eggs into small cubes and add them to the mixing bowl
- Add diced onions and celery to the bowl and mix well.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add the mayonnaise to the mix until all the ingredients are coated with it.
Cover with a plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator before serving.