We have here a all time favorite any one of my favorite cakes the Carrot cake. This recipe makes the most delicious carrot cakes you have ever eaten. Learn how to make this delicious carrot cake here.
Carrot cake Recipe
• 4 Eggs
• 1 Cup White Sugar
• 1 Cup Brown Sugar
• 1 Cup Vegetable Oil
• 2 Cups Flour
• 2 tsp. Baking Powder
• 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
• 1 tsp. Salt
• 1 1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
• 3 Cups Grated Raw Carrots
• 1/2 Cup Raisins
• 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped Nuts
How to make carrot cake
• Start by preheating your oven to 350F
• Take a large mixing bowl and break the eggs into it
• Add sugar to the eggs and beat well until light and fluffy.
• Add oil to the eggs and beat well.
• Take a separate bowl and add the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
• Add the flour mix to the eggs and mix well.
• Add carrots, raisins and nuts and mix well till you have a smooth mix.
• Pour the mix into a pregreased cake pan and put it into the oven to bake for 40 min.
• Use a tester to check if the cake is done.
• Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool before you take it out of the pan.
You can top your cake with icing if you want or serve with fresh cream. I like it just as it is.