You are engaged, your wedding date is fixed, the venue has been officially zeroed in. There is no doubt that you want to look your best on your wedding day; however the preparation starts months before your big day. Here we have provided a beauty regime for brides, which can be implemented months before your wedding.
You need to start preparing your skin, hair and nails for your wedding. Follow this beauty regime for brides to look absolutely gorgeous and confident on your wedding day.
Beauty regime for brides: For your hair
• Do not treat your hair excessively with heat equipments like dryers, irons, rollers, sun, etc.
• To prevent oxidation and dryness of your colored hair, wear a hat or apply a mix of sun block with gel.
• Avoid brushing your hair when it is wet. Use wide toothed combed for brushing. This will prevent the hair breakage.
• Towel dry your hair by gently squeezing not harshly rubbing the towel.
• Treat your hair with protein and moisture. A mix of raw eggs, olive oil and mayonnaise can be applied to your hair before bath. The protein strengthens the hair and the moisture makes the hair shine.
• Prevent your hair from spilt ends by trimming it every month
• While washing your hair, ensure that you use shampoo to the roots of the hair and the conditioner to the ends of the hair.
Beauty regime for brides: For your nails
• Keep your hands soft by moisturizing them daily. If you have dry hands, get frequent manicure done
• Before bedtime, apply cuticle oil to your nails daily
• Do not make the mistake of cutting the cuticles. They may grow thick and cause discomfort to you
Beauty regime for brides: For your skin
• Avoid sun tans or tanning beds to keep your skin from getting dry discolored
• Daily use suitable cleanser, toner and moisturizer as per your skin type; dry, oily, or normal skin
• To reduce dark circles under your eyes, apply eye cream daily before bedtime
• After washing your face, use soft napkins to pat dry your face gently. Do not use rough towels
• Cleanse your face before going to bed. It is necessary to take off all the traces of makeup before you sleep. This allows your cells to regenerate and absorb what is on your skin.
• Apply moisturizer with gentle upward strokes
• Treat your facial skin to a facial for a nice glow once in every few months
• Apply sunscreen of at least an SPF 15 when you are out in the sun
• Use Vaseline on dry/chapped lips. After sometime, you can wipe off the Vaseline with a washcloth. The dry skin will come off easily revealing soft lips.
Your wedding may be a one day affair, but the preparation takes months. Beauty regime for brides has to be followed of you want to look good on your wedding and remember those moments for years to come.