We have a simple Barbeque chicken recipe lined up for you. Learn how to cook delicious barbeque chicken in a jiffy that will make your friend ask for more.
Barbeque Chicken Recipe
• 1/4 cup water
• 1/4 ketchup
• 1/4 brown sugar
• 2 tablespoons vinegar
• 1 tablespoon lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon dry mustard
• 1 teaspoon chili powder
• 12 chicken thighs(de skinned)
How to prepare Barbeque Chicken
1. Start be heating the oven to 500F
2. Take a medium saucepan add in the water, ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce and place on a burner on medium flame
3. Add salt, mustard powder, and chilli powder. Simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Take the chicken pieces and make long cuts with a sharp knife
5. Place the chicken pieces in a shallow baking dish and pour the sauce over the chicken.
6. Cover the baking dish and place the chicken into the oven and bake for 15 min.
7. After 15 min reduce the heat to 300F and continue baking for 1 hour.
8. Remove cover, stir and bake uncovered for 15 minutes to brown the chicken on the outside
Your Barbeque chicken is ready to serve. Goes well with chilled beer.