The Arabic eye makeup look is gaining popularity worldwide, with many professional makeup artists and celebrities sporting the Arabic eye makeup look. The Arabic eye makeup is known for its characteristic shimmery eye shadows, and smoky eye look. The Arabs are said to have some of the most beautiful eyes and you too can get those attention seeking big eyes by following the simple tips in the Arabic eye makeup tips article.
Arabic Eye Makeup Tips
You don’t have to be an Arab to get those gorgeous eyes, just following these simple techniques and using the right tools will get you there.
Essentials for Arabic Eye makeup:
To put on Arabic eye makeup you would need
- 2 flat-tipped wide-angle brushes
- Small flat-tipped brush
- Shimmering eye shadow(grey, brown or black)
- Dark-colored eye pencil (grey, brown or black)
- Dark shimmering eye shadow (secondary shade golden or copper)
- Brow highlighting eye shadow (white or cream-colored eye shadow)
- Black liquid eyeliner
- Black mascara
Arabic Eye makeup tips explained
- To start applying Arabic eye makeup, you need to first prepare your eyelids by brushing on a shimmering eye shadow base. Start applying eye shadow from the base of the top lash line to the top of the eyelid.
- Using a dark colored eye shadow pencil outline the lower eye lid, extend the line outward a bit winging it at the end.
- For the inner eyelids, brush on a light shimmering eye shadow(primary shade), starting from the inner eye to the mid of the brow area.
- Highlight the outer eyelids using a brush. Apply a darker shimmering eye shadow (secondary shade),covering the eyelid and moving up to the brow slowly shading the winged area created with the pencil in step 2.
- With a eye shadow brush or cosmetic sponge blend the eye shadow on the upper eyelid with small upward strokes.
- Now highlight the upper brow with a white or cream shaded eye shadow. This would help accentuate the upper brow.
- Now using a the same dark shaded eye shadow pencil apply another layer upper eyelid creating a distinct thick line to rim your eyelids.
- To finish off applying Arabic eye makeup, apply black liquid eyeliner with the help of a eye liner brush, extend the line outwards from the crease of the upper eyelid to give a winged effect.
- Now apply plenty of black mascara using a mascara brush, this would give your eye lashes volume and make them look longer. You can apply two to three coats of mascara if you want.
Arabic eye makeup Tips & Warnings:
- Always go for lighter shades of shimmering eye shadow if you are going out in the day.
- Darker shades go well with your look if applied in the evening.
- For dramatic bold eyes use smoky shades like grey, purple and matte silver.
- Apply mascara only after the liquid eyeliner has dried to avoid smudging over.
The foremost rule of applying Arabic eye makeup is you should not shy away from experimenting. Combine different shades to get the perfect combination. The Arabic eye makeup tips given here will help you get the bold beautiful eyes that Arabs are known for. You can use Arabic eye makeup tips for a night out, party or just to look cool.