The ways of applying makeup have changed. Airbrush bridal makeup has created quite a revolution in the world of makeup. Celebrities have made airbrush makeup popular and now real-life brides use this technique of makeup to get a flawless look. With airbrush bridal makeup average Janes also can look like celebrities.
Like many, you would also have some doubts about airbrush bridal makeup. What makes this makeup technique popular? For a bride, airbrush makeup is perfect. Let us see why.
- Foundation colors are custom blended
- Gives a unblemished natural complexion
- Lasts long (all day & night) hence no touch-ups required
- Hypoallergenic and water-based
- Doesn’t contain alcohol & it is oil free
- Resistant to sweat, smear & tear
- Photographs beautifully without investing in a good photographer
- Gives better coverage than standard foundation, it does so without clogging the pores or giving your face a cakey appearance.
- Spreads on the face and therefore it does not need blending sponges, powder puffs or soiled fingers.
- The color does not rub onto the clothes
- Can be applied not only on your face but also on the body to hide the tan lines or give you an instant tan
How does airbrush bridal makeup work? The airbrush has a special air compressor, which sprays a gentle cloud of makeup microdots on the skin.
With the help of airbrush bridal makeup, you can instantly transform yourself from a plain Jane to a pretty babe. An airbrush bridal makeup is the best choice for your special occasion- Your Wedding, when you need to look gorgeous and stay that way throughout the day without worrying about your makeup streaking, fading or wearing off.